Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Father's Day, Mr 'John'
Oopps, sorry I mean Mr Johan.
Yeah, and thats my dad.
Although I'm not too close to him compared with my mum I still celebrate it today.
Just a simple dinner for everyone.

Yesterday, I had so much fun with the girls.
At first met up with Rini at Bugis for lunch.
I think it has been around 6 months I've not seen her.
We got to meet for a few hours only but its ok.
There is always a next time right, rini?
Nura, Siti and a new friend, Ana (who really looks like siti nurdiana).
Met Nura and Sue in town to have our lunch at far east plaza.
Then later Nura and me proceeded to Apollo Centre for our karaoke session.
After the 3 hours, stress-relieving session (karaoke), we headed to bugis junction to meet up with the guys.
Basically, they are Nura and CT's friends.
Had a talk-cock session and we left that place before midnite.

Pics will be uploaded soon, k.

Now, Im so not looking forward to work as usual as its going to be monday blues for me...Arrrggghhh...
So sian one.
Anyway, Im going to leave this place soon.
Yes, soon.
Insya'allah.
Heh.
ok, right now I need to zzzz.....although Im not sleepy.
Sigh.

1:21 AM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com